Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Love With Food Deluxe Box ~ Saturday in the Park ~ June 2015


This Love With Food June box's theme is Saturday in the Park. How cool is that? It makes me wanna play some Chicago~! In total, I received 19 food items, in which there are 4 repeats.

The box includes: 4 individual tea candies, 3 snack bars, 2 waffle cookies, 2 corn puffs, 2 bbq chips, 2 crackers, 2 trail mixes, 1 snack dip, 1 brownie crunch.




















The first snack I tried was the Brownie Brittle in chocolate chip. Yummy! It tastes just like how it sounds. It's *crunchy* and muy chocolatey! It's like brownie chips. I give it an A!



Next I tried the Sheffa Everything Savory Bar. It is a "sweet-free snack artfully seasoned and baked to crunch perfection. Made with whole greains, legums, and seeds. No fruits or sugars.

That's just what it is - it isn't sweet - it's a crunchy bar. Slightly salty. I like the idea of it having grains, legumes, and seeds. Healthy! But sadly, it isn't for me because I like my bars softer, and this one was just too hard for my chompers. B- .... Make it an F.

Why? Later on, I kept biting on really hard crumbs. I just thought, that's weird how there are hard objects or whatever I'm eating. When I brushed my teeth later on that night, more little hard objects were in my mouth. I took them out, and these 2 little things looked like rocks.... were my teeth or filling from the back of my tooth! I blame myself on trying to eat a hard snack bar, but at the same time, the Sheffa bar is too hard... So off to the dentist I go.


The next snack I tried is the Cosmos Creations. Wow, what a name, right? ;) It is puffed corn in salted caramel... mmm. It's super sweet. Yup, just as I munched, the soft puffy corn snack nearly melted with the salted caramel flavour... and just yummm... A+

Another variation of the Cosmos Creations puffed corn snack is the coconut crunch. It's coco-nutty & crunchy! I give it an A

And the next is the Lemon Waffle. I'm not so sure about this. A lemon waffle snack? I opened it, and crumbs came spilling out. The texture of this waffle was just like a stale Newton cookie. I don't have the appetite to finish it. C-


Emily's Trail Mix - Just like any crunchy trail mix, it has a slight salty taste. It's a mix of cashews, almonds, raisins, cranberries, & cinnamon apple dices. Great for packing in your backpack for the go, and start hiking! A

Amazing Grass - Green Superfood Chocolate Chip Coconut Snack Bar - This was very "healthy" tasting. Even my mother can tell it was organic! B+


La Panzanella Italian Crackers, Rosemary - The crackers were not very bite-able. I had to break them up into little pieces and make sure I didn't hurt myself with the sharp, pointy edges! C-

I dipped the crackers in the DIPIN pepper & artichoke bruschetta sauce. It was very tasty! A


Balis Best ~ Tea Candy - I opened this, but since I have a fractured tooth, I just had to lick it like a lollipop! It is very tea-tasting.

IPS BBQ Chips - This bag of bbq chips is so small! Either I was so hungry and inhaled them all, or there just wasn't enough in the bag. I like the puffy texture of the chips! A

Pop Chips, Crazy Hot BBQ chips ~ These chips are shaped like discs, and boy, are they crazy hot! I had to repeatedly blow my breath a few times until I gave up before halfway finishing the bag and giving it to my mom! A



All in all, I recommend the regular Love with Food box or the deluxe both if you are a light-snacker or snack-lover and would love to give natural wholesome snacks a try. Once you find something you love, you can buy the full-size snack on their website. www.LoveWithFood.com

You can join with my referral also: http://lovewithfood.com/invite?m=r&ref=Kfr





0 comments :

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?