Friday, June 12, 2015

eDivv ~ Buy - Sell - Swap Beauty Products + Free Shipping Label

Buy-Sell-Swap your beauty products & accessories! Sign up & get your first shipping label free!

Sign up here: https://www.edivv.com/items?ref=TUvZ6nrbj8Y&shop_id=7023 



I first heard about eDivv on Facebook. I am a member of some beauty groups there and somehow the founder chose to message me! Well, I'm quite sure she sends this to everyone in beauty groups:

I'm Founder of eDivv.com, a marketplace to buy/sell & trade beauty products.  If you have some extra things laying around you won't use, you can sell them and earn cash or swap them for something you actually want!

The site is eDivv.com, and if you use my code (S-Z7Un-Wpfg) in the "Free Shipping Label" section, you'll get a free label on your first swap/sale.

Check us out!

eDivv
www.edivv.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?