Sunday, May 31, 2015

Spring Wal*Mart Beauty Box

The Wal*Mart beauty box is a seasonal subscription box, which costs $5. They send out samples and coupons in each box. In my spring box, I received the following:



~ * Dove Body Wash "go fresh" in scent mandarin & tiare flower. It smells like mango! A-

~ * Schwarzkopf Ultime Omega Repair & Moisture Shampoo + Conditioner. They both smell like any regular shampoo and conditioner. A

~ * Simple Cleaning Facial Wipes. This packet includes 7 wipes and has no harsh chemicals or artificial perfume or dyes, so it's best for sensitive skin or for those who are prone to allergies from various ingredients. It certainly is simple because when I used it, it didn't have a scent and my eyes weren't irritated at all. It had no suds like another wipes I use nor did it irritate my eyes or skin, so that is a plus for using Simple! A

~ * Black Perfume Sample. I'm not a fan of this, and wish they had substituted it with another fragrance. I certainly know it was an overstock because this certain fragrance did not sell so well. C+

Packet Samples:

~ * Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion. On the packet it states: Nourishing 24+ hour moisture, no sticky feel. With almond oil. It says "use after cleaning, rinse off". I will give this a try!

~ * Maybelline New York "Fit Me" Matte + Poreless Foundation packet. On the packet it states: 16 shades. There are {Matte+Poreless} {Dewy+Smooth} {Shine-Free+Balance} for different skin types.


I wasn't a real fan of this box. It did cost only $5, but it did not entice me to keep interest in the products. To me, it was nothing special. I will wait for my Wal*Mart Summer Beauty Box though and see if it improves. Otherwise, I might just cancel it.


The total rating is: B-

It seems like I liked the box itself rather than the products inside it.

Underwhelmed, but curious to see what's next! Step it up, Wal*Mart!

I can get these samples just by following certain brands without paying a dime.


You can try Walmart Beauty Box here using a credit card: https://beautybox.walmart.com/

If you haven't yet, join Ebates here to save cash when shopping! http://bit.ly/savecashebates

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?