Saturday, May 30, 2015

Spring ~ April Bella VoxBox ~ from Influenster



Here is what I got in my Bella Vox Box, sent to me from Influenster for review! :)

~ * EcoTools Mattifying Finish Brush
~ * Rimmel London - Kate "Scandaleyes" Mascara
~ * Rimmel London - Kate Lipstick in a red shade
~ * Sally Hansen "Airbrush Legs" Tinted Lotion in shade Medium
~ * Dove Chocolate covered Blueberries (Yummy!)
~ * Not Your Mother's De Ja Vu 'Do Style Extender


Of course when I opened the box, I munched on the Dove chocolate. It was so delicioso, I had to get a new bag from the store!


I also tried the Airbrush Legs by Sally Hansen.


Here is a photo of my legs with it on.

Notice how my feet are a shade lighter than my legs.
That's because I used the tinted lotion! It gave me a healthy glow I am very impressed with. It smooths out any imperfections I have on my legs like scars from bug bites and any veins I have.


Here is the Dove Chocolate with real blueberries I bought!




Not Your Mother's De Ja Vu do has a nice apple-y scent and works well with my coarse, wavy hair. It is infused with red apples & berries. "Lock in style until your next shampoo" Nice!



My favorite item is the EcoTools face brush. I can never get enough brushes in my collection!

To be honest, I have not tried any Rimmel London products before. I am really looking forward to using the lipstick I received. *** Soon to be pictured *** 

Overall, I really appreciated that I received a good portion of products. It definitely gave me a chance to try these various brands out. Thank you Influenster for sending these Bella voxes out!

If you would like to review products with Influenster, you can do so here: http://www.influenster.com/r/609190










0 comments :

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?